What do you think?

Friday, January 15, 2010

Reponsibilities & Duties

I manage a low income apartment complex. Some of my tenants have fallen behind in their rent and I had fallen behind in collecting it. One in particular was just over $1,000.00 dollars behind. I had to give him a 3 day notice. He has since then went to his church and asked a fellow believer to help him out. This kind man paid my tenants total amount due.

I wish I had kept better track as to not let this tenant get so far behind. I also wish that I had not stressed out so bad as to what this tenant would do. I am grateful that he is caught up and now I can show the owner that he has a zero balance.

I need to stay on task with my tenants. I am setting a goal of 6 months of keeping on task, on track so when I leave, I can do it with my head held up high and know I did the best I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home